Register now for The Building Blocks of Principled Leadership!
This timely 3 hour workshop addresses the fundamentals a new lead or supervisor should know including pertinent Human Resources policies & procedures, and what’s expected of you as a new lead or supervisor.
This workshop is a general training session tailored to those who are new frontline ‘leads’ and ‘supervisors’ in their organization. After attending this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of documentation, Title VII, FMLA, ADAAA
- Learn how to effectively handle Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation concerns, the use of Progressive Discipline, Employment References, as well as best practices around Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace & Reasonable Suspicion.
- Utilize important tips to know about e-mail, use of social media, when to have a witness in the room with you, employee terminations, professionalism in the workplace, and more.
- Demonstrate increased skill with providing feedback, resolving conflict (how to have difficult conversations), and greater awareness of emotional intelligence.
- Retain and implement this training after solving multiple HR scenarios and true/false questions.