: EnglishShort Description
: This course is designed to give learners an assessment of their readiness to take the Project Management Institute® (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. It contains five process group assessments, as well as two 200-question practice exams, which cover the PMI® standard, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The practice exams provide a comprehensive review of the PMBOK® Guide. You will also review key strategies for preparing for the PMP® Exam.Instructor Description
: This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.
This course requires the Project Management Institute''s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Current Edition, which is NOT included with the course tuition.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)