Commit to Investing in Yourself
In today’s changing HR landscape, it’s becoming more important than ever that you not only have strong HR knowledge and skills, but are also able to be a strategic business thinker, capable of tackling any issue thrown your way. Become the most qualified and valuable HR professional you can be with Central Virginia Community College’s SHRM Certification Preparation Course. With the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®), you’ll have the answers AND know what to do on the job.
A Course Designed for Your Success
CVCC‘s FastForward SHRM Certification Preparation Course will broaden and update your knowledge and skills while delivering everything you need to pass the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam, all in an interactive “live” virtual class environment.
• Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
• Acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies you need to prepare to pass the exam.
• Network, share experiences, and discuss best practices with a diverse group of HR professionals.
• Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience.
• Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement.
With our course, you’ll receive the 2020 SHRM Learning System which offers personalized learning that dynamically adjusts to your unique learning style. You’ll learn to apply HR knowledge and competencies to real-life situations and maximize exam readiness with more than 2,000 practice questions, including 160 retired exam questions, as well as interactive tools.
Course Dates: August 25—December 8, 2020
Registration Deadline: August 18, 2020
Course Format: Virtual “Live” Online Course
Location: Virtual Online (39-Hours/13-Weeks) Registration Fees: $2,070
*Financial Resources Available
All students are encouraged to meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they en-roll in order to submit their SHRM certification exam application by the end of the class. According to SHRM, in order to be eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam individuals must meet the requirements as outlined at SHRM.ORG.
Course Cost: $2,070.00 *Financial Resources Available (See below)
Study Materials & Exam Fees: Online Learning System, hardcopy materials and exam fees
are included in tuition.
Financial Resources: *It is easy to qualify for one or more discounts!
- WCG— Workforce Credential Grant for individuals meeting VA Domicile Determinate criteria & class requirements. Reduction to $690. *
- Tobacco Commission Aid— Grant for individuals meeting WCG criteria and residing in VA Tobacco dependent locality such as Appomattox, Bedford or Campbell Counties. Reduction to $345
- WCG and FANTIC— The Financial Aid for Noncredit Training leading to IndustryCredentials (FANTIC) program for individuals demonstrating financial need based on low income criteria. Reduction to $69.
Explore all available Financial resources with a workforce professional at (434) 832-7607 or email@example.com.