POSITION YOURSELF FOR A BIG CAREER MOVE WITH PMP® CERTIFICATION
Prepare to Pass the PMP® Exam with Central Virginia Community College.
If you are interested in earning the most sought-after credential in the global project management profession, then you need the best exam preparation course available. At CVCC, our Project Management Professional (PMP)® review course is led by an experienced and certified instructor and includes premium quality study materials that align with the updated PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO).
Ensure you’re prepared for the updated PMP exam.
Interactive Teaching System for Maximum Benefit - Our PMP exam prep course will help you:
- Study the three domains tested on the PMP exam, including the Agile/Hybrid and Predictive content in the new exam.
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructor.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Take advantage of your employers tuition reimbursement program.
- Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite.
January 26—May 4, 2021
Tuesday’s @ 6:30 pm—9:30 pm
Virtual “LIVE” Online Course (39-HRS/13-WKS) Registration Deadline: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Benefits of PMP® certification
PMP® certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI®, PMP credential holders can earn upward of US$20,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 930,000 PMP credential holders.
Learn more about PMP certification, prerequisites and exam at PMI.org. (PMP, PMBOK, and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
Premium quality PMP® exam study tools
The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation is an interactive review program, combining comprehensive reading materials with interactive online study tools. Designed using a proven approach for adult learners, this system helps you understand, apply, and engage with the course materials, while preparing to pass the PMP exam.
COMPREHENSIVE READING MATERIALS
- Study online or with two printed books containing over 670 pages of content
- Reading materials provide an in-depth exploration of the three knowledge domains tested on the PMP exam
INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDY TOOLS
FastForward PMP Exam Prep Class Prerequisites:
- Pre-test evaluates initial knowledge and identifies topics requiring intensive study
- SmartStudy tools help you build a customized study plan
- Quizzes test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts
- Flashcards offer review of key terms and definitions
- PMP Practice Exam helps build confidence with a full-length emulation to get you ready for the actual exam
- Progress Report tracks your activities and scores
- Resource Center provides worksheets, helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more
A four-year degree and 3-years leading projects
A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or equivalent) and 5-years leading projects
Course Cost: $1,995.00 *Financial Resources Available (See below)
- WCG— Workforce Credential Grant for individuals meeting VA Domicile Determinate
- criteria & class requirements. Reduction to $665. *
- Tobacco Commission Aid— Grant for individuals meeting WCG criteria and residing in a VA Tobacco dependent locality such as Appomattox, Bedford or Campbell Counties. Reduction to $332.50
- WCG and FANTIC— The Financial Aid for Noncredit Training leading to Industry Credentials (FANTIC) program for individuals demonstrating financial need based on low income criteria. Reduction to $66.50.
- Other— Additional resources are available through Community Partners. Reduction to $0.
- Study Materials: Online & hardcopy materials are included in tuition.
Exam Fees are not included. (Current Fees: PMI Member $405; Non-member $555) Financial Resources: *It is easy to qualify for one or more discounts!
Explore all available financial resources with a workforce professional at (434) 832-7607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.